Person or legal entity who registers at Engage Project's website, such as any businesses and organisations as well as services.
Private and commercial information necessary to ensure communication for Engage Project, viewable by services and businesses. Information is not transferable, except for data at servers from third party providers to store it securely.
This voluntary information storable at registration to facilitate Engage Project:
- Name, email address and phone number as well as street address
- Username and password (encryption)
- Descriptive text registrant record or reference about their person or entity
- Commercial request registrant posts to other registrants for services
- Reviews, suggestions and recommendations as well as any other feedback
- Statistical data about service usage
Information provided by any registrants at registration to Engage Project then thereafter.
Information Transfer Not Within European Community (EU) and European Economic Area
It is possible to store information at server(s) not within Europe or European Economic Area.
Register Protection Principles
Information at server is by restrictive access with physical restriction to servers by host company.